Thursday, February 28, 2008

Responses to Other Blogs...

I commented Sam R. and Lisa's blogs. They seemed to think along the same lines as I did. We all agree that this is a very complex religion and would take many many years to fully understand it. I think we all learned a little bit from this podcast. It certianly was unique and interesting. If we did not learn much about Hinduism we did learn a lot about everyday life.

Sam and I basically felt the exact same way this about podcast. We both thought it was neat how they view life as one big play and how God is the director. I thought that this related to Christianity as well with the whole God and the universe thing he was talking about. I was also confused about the whole hide and seek thing just like Sam.

I liked how Lisa used the Shakespeare quote that was really neat and seemed to really relate. I had not really noticed the whole western and eastern side thing before so I am glad that she wrote about it to refresh my mind. At some points though I really thought that Watts seemed to be rambling on and on about random topics that popped into his head, kind of like what Lisa said in her blog.
So basically we all thought this podcast was interesting and learned a little from it. We all bascially got the same idea out of it.

No comments: